Monday, May 29, 2006

Bengals Playing with Depth at QB

The Cincinnati Bengals have acquired another back up for Carson Palmer in Dave Ragone, who was released by the Houston Texans. Anthony Wright will probably be second to Palmer but this is the NFL and you never know what might happen. Ragone was once considered a hot prospect but in his three years he hasn’t really had the chance to show his stuff. I think he played in one game when David Carr was out with an injury and he did pretty well. I am glad we have some depth at QB.

Can you think of anywhere else we need some help still?

1 comment:

CharlieB. said...

I am still not so sure about our defensive line. They gotta close up those holes so our quick linbackers and secondary can contain the run on the outside. But, what do I know, Marving knows what is up.
I really enjoy reading your blog. It is extremely entertaining. I am adding you to my blogroll. And, I would really appreciate it if you would add me to yours.

Charlie B.
MyFantasyBall Blog
http://blog.myfantasyball.com